What is Flexion-Distraction?
Flexion-distraction is safe, gentle, and effective chiropractic treatment for back and neck pain.
It is a non-surgical, doctor-controlled, hands-on spinal manipulation performed with the patient lying on a flexion-distraction table. This table permits the effective administration of flexion-distraction and decompression adjustment and manipulation.
Well-researched and documented, flexion-distraction and decompression helps relieve spinal pain and return patients to their desired quality of life by
- Dropping intradiscal pressure to as low as -192mm Hg;
- Widening the spinal canal foraminal area by 28%;
- Reducing pressure on the spinal nerves; and
- Returning motion to the spinal joints.
What conditions does Flexion-Distraction treat?
- Disc Herniation / Ruptured Disc / Bulging Disc / Herniated Disc
- Ineffective back surgeries
- Sciatica / Leg pain
- Whiplash Injuries
- Arm Pain
- Neck Pain
- And Many More
Schedule an Appointment at our Leawood Chiropractic Office
Astra Performance Health is currently currently accepting new patients at our Leawood chiropractic office. We have relieved pain and improved athletic performance for patients across the Kansas City metro area. To learn more and schedule your first appointment, contact us online or call us at (913) 345-4840.